Don’t sacrifice style when choosing a mobility scooter. The Raptor is a powerful mobility scooter designed and built for the senior rider who is looking for a more modern power mobility scooter experience. Whether cruising around your community, campsite, or just spending time with your grandkids, the Raptor is fun, beautiful and just cool to show your friends.
This hip outdoor scooter is designed with an overall matte black body with a choice of interchangeable shrouds that provide a pop of color, depending on your preference and personality. Yet, why settle for just one shroud color when you can purchase additional colors separately to customize your Raptor power mobility scooter? Express your mood and your personality!
Hit the trail with the Raptor’s high-powered brushless electric motor. Feel the wind in your face as you drive at speeds up to 14 mph. Go longer and farther with up to 31 miles on just one charge! Other amazing features include a 400-lb. weight capacity, a handbrake with regenerative braking system and a LCD digital display to track your mileage, show your estimated speed and battery life.
Raptor 3 Wheel Scooter
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60" turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20" x 18" Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- XLR USB Charger
- NON-MEDICAL - THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY