top of page

Get funding for your device

If you are in need of a device that is covered through the ADP program you will need to be assessed by an ADP authorizer. ADP authorizers such as an occupational therapist will assess you and complete the application for you. Depending on where you live and if you are receiving any government assistance such as ODSP you will need to go through various channels to find an authorizer, or one may be assigned to you at a hospital or long term care facility. 

Here are some useful links to registered occupational and physiotherapists that we work with:

True Therapy Group

Community Advantage Rehabilitation

Integrated Rehab Professionals

Local Health Integration Network

bottom of page